Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Yesterday was the Forth of July, and it was amazing. There was a big parade, and Chaun got a bag of candy. The floats were pretty cool, and I got to say, we have the coolest emergency vehicles I've ever seen, including a Hummer Search and Rescue.
I was supposed to work from 6-11 that night, but they shut the doors at 9, and I made it home just in time. I grabbed a ton of blankets and ran for the beach where I met the boys just out side of the roped off area right as the first fireworks started.
We threw down a blanket, squeezed Chaun in between us and watched the best show I've ever seen.

Half way through they did what we thought was the grand finale that would have put most entire firework shows to shame, and then they just kept going.

The fireworks were amazing, but my favorite part of the night was when Chaun said "Hey, Mom? I love you. Hey, Dad? I love you" :) Perfect day.

No comments:

Post a Comment